Friday, June 17, 2011

A few changes.....

The most recent (and biggest) is that Sean will be heading off to Army Boot Camp & Officer School on August 8th!  We didn't expect him to be leaving so soon, and I was a bit shocked when his liaison said "How's August 2011?" My reply: "What just happened?!!"  So...yeah.  I have less than 2 months to prepare.  Anywho, after a LOOOOOONG day of waiting around in MEPS this past Tuesday, Sean was finally sworn into the Army.
So proud :)
The other obvious change is this blog.  I still plan on using it for my photography (when I have time to do it), but I will also use it to document this new journey we are starting with the Army.    
Thanks for reading.
HOOAH!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, congrats to your hubs!!! How amazing he is helping to protect our freedom. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete