Monday, October 10, 2011

Single Digits!!!!

Holy bajesus....forgive me for not keeping up with this, but I absolutely loathe writing.  I'm just not good at it.  Anywho, I am down to single digits!!  In 8 days I'll drive down to Ft. Jackson to meet up with my In-Laws, and the next day I'll finally get to see Sean again!!  Its been a long but quick 2 1/2 months.  I feel like I have been writing to a blind date...I am more nervous to see him now than I was at our wedding!!!  Normal I suppose when you haven't seen someone for so long, and have only spoken to him twice.  For a total of 7 minutes.  Eventually I will have pictures up....due to some technical difficulties it may take a while.
Again, thank you to everyone who has supported Sean in this big crazy Army thing.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment