Sunday, September 11, 2011

$5 Poorer....

...and very happy (kinda) about it!  After almost a month since we last spoke, I finally got to talk to Sean today.  My dad and I made a bet...he said I would get a call, I said I wouldn't (I'm a pessimist).  I'm happy I was wrong.  Unfortunatly the call lasted less than 2 minutes and will probably be the only one I get until graduation.  I wish the call could have been longer....it was just long enough to piss me off/make me sad.  I had been doing really well  up until this point.  Hearing his voice makes me hurt.  Not even a giant brownie a la mode could make me feel better...I tried.  On the plus side, I only have 38 days until Family Day.  I am counting down the days...can someone invent an Austin Powers type freezer and just freeze me until this is all over?  Please and thank you.

In other news, Sean is doing rather well.  He is getting stronger every day, and is on track to make Expert with his rifle.  The hardest thing he has to deal with is all the little kids who seem to not give a crap.  His entire company got in trouble because some idiots decided it would be a good idea to break into a Drill Sergeants room and steal cell phones.  Who steals from a Drill Sergeant?!!  The rumor says they are now in military jail and will be sent home soon.  I am fully behind sending them home.  I am over hearing Sean say he would never trust these kids to have his back in any sort of situation.  Not the type of people that need to be in the Army.  Thank goodness he has a good group of friends, and at least one of those friends has an awesome wife :)  Hi Emily!!

Thats it for now...

xo



2 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry you didn't get to talk long. Atleast you got to talk though! And those kids sound like IDIOTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand...hearing his voice and not being able to touch him. Hang in there girlie...remember...mini road trip Friday!

    ReplyDelete