Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Patch & Skyline Drive

This is a little out of order, but one of our first weekend trips in Colorado was to see my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin.  We're so excited to love close to some family :)  We started the day at their local pumpkin patch, then checked out Skyline Drive (a really high mountain/rock thing where dino prints were found).  Getting to spend the day with my cousin was awesome, but exhausting!!  Sean and I went home wiped out :)
 
Woke up to some snow on the mountain

On the road

Burned trees


Love these colors!!

My super cute littlest cousin :)  <3











My first corn maze!




Sean helped her find all the points :)

Playing in the corn pit!  That was pretty awesome :)




Face paint!





Girl's hayride :)



On top of Skyline Drive


Dino prints





We were up so high!!

XOXO



1 comment:

  1. Colorado is such a beautiful state! And that pumpkin patch looks like a lot of fun. My kids would love it! Its the little things like this (and maybe American sized washers and dryers) that I miss most about living in the state, though there is still plenty to do here. But I miss pumpkin patches!

    Lacey @ lagjeg2003.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete