Tuesday, August 9, 2011

T-T-F-N!

Ta-ta-for-now! 
I'm a day late posting this, but as of yesterday, Sean is officially at boot camp.  It was hard to say goodbye, but I know I'll see him soon. Time flies!!
Anywho, here are some random pictures from our Florida trip as well as a few we took shortly before our goodbyes.

Stacey and I got to hang out with horses after we got our hair done :)
A girl and her horse :)





Don't let the beauty decieve you.....it was 924874445 degrees out that day.



The newest addition to the Tyrka household :) Phoenix!

So cute :)


Brotherly/sisterly love <3

Happy family :)

Sean's last civilian meal at Bahama Breeze

The last picture before I left.

Chunky Misti enjoying the empty apartment...

The pic msg I got last night...so jealous of his new digs :P
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment